Thursday, April 17, 2014

Bite and Smile

We taught Sam all about the BITE AND SMILE in commercials. Pickle is too funny in the vid.

If you go to 4:43 you can see her and then a bonus cameo from Jason.  We had fun vlogging with Sam.  The girls want to start vlogging.  Lolly and I have given it a try this week.  We are not very good at it, but since it's spring break it is an activity we have been doing.  

We need a better camera and we need to figure out the magic formula so that it doesn't take an hour to edit at night.  It's an experiment for now.  As long as it contributes to a sustainable family and doesn't take away from it, I am ok with it.  I have a few evenings a week when Jason isn't around, so maybe twice a week we can edit a vlog.  Time will tell.

This is yesterday's in which we celebrated Lolly's birthday.  

The girls can SANG.  I had fun singing at my karaoke birthday party too.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm none of those Sam vids show up on my handy mobile device. Change settings? However what is this amazing karaoke booth thing and where do I find one here?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. I am such a Grandma when it comes to these things....I am re doing my whole channel now so hopefully they will all work on mobile devices. But! Karaoke here and everywhere else I have gone (just CALI) has private rooms like this---have you never been karaoking? I am sure there are places in Chi-town...... Let me know when you find one!

      Delete
  2. yolo?!?! hahahaha I didn't even know what that was forever and mom uses that phrase? hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOLO! Mom said it twice on the message too, it was hilarious

      Delete