Friday, April 18, 2014

Good Friday

Happy Good Friday to ya'll.  I have been spring breaking it hard with Lolly and Pickle.  We have tried our hat (is that a phrase?) at VLOGGING this week and it's hard.  We are getting into a groove but it's a major commitment to shoot and edit a video in a day.

I do not think we will be daily vloggers, but vloggers a few days a week and on special events.  Frankly, I am a documenter so it's not that different from my normal routine, but it changes it a bit because we have to be mindful of our content and quality, but that's not hard with this crew.  We are HIGH QUALITY all the time! (ha!)

I have a few favorites from this week:



If you have been in blogland for a while (like me) then all of this is new to you.  Apparently you go to youtube and subscribe to someone's channel and then whenever they post you are notified.  I will not always post the vlogs here, only when I really especially like them or they take the place of a regular blog post. 

Right now, if I hit 600 subscribers in the next week or so, I am giving away 10 of my cd's to ten lucky subscriber!  That's all I have to offer!  An old Christmas CD! Ha!

So, if youtube and videos are your thing, come on by, if not, keep visiting me here!  

2 comments:

  1. What is your channel called?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glass Posse, but I don't have a custom url yet

      Delete